Thursday, April 21, 2011

Dresses, Dresses, Dresses!


I have a deep obsession with dresses right now. Of course I am partial to vintage dresses but it’s not always easy to find the size I need in a something that was made 40 years ago. So where do I turn? The internet of course! I regularly comb through fashion blogs to see what all the cool kids are wearing these days but it’s also a great way to find links to different online stores. These are just a few of the stores with some impressive dress collections that I have come across in my fashion blog travels.

Spotted Moth

L to R: Battenberg Lace Dress & McGillicuddy Dress 
ModCloth
L to R: Semaphore Front of Fashion Dress & Rosehill Lane Dress
Olive & Orange
From their 2011 Spring & Summer Collection
L to R: Domino Print Trapeze Dress, Chambray Frill Shirt Dress & Wallflower Spot Print Dress

Summer is right around the corner and I can't help but imagine myself in each of these dresses! Cheers to the coming warm weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment