Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sneak Peak!



I spent the morning in line with about two hundred eager people waiting for a 96, 000 square foot warehouse to open its doors and reveal all of its rummage sale goodness. I really had no idea what I would find but I was hoping there'd be a few things to help get Cowboy Jack off and running. I must say it was well worth the wait. When I left my husband in the dust and made my way through the crowd over to the women's clothing section, I thought I was in heaven! I had to constantly remind myself that I wasn't just shopping for me and that I needed to scope out a variety of sizes and styles. This turquoise dress immediately caught my eye. Luckily, it is a little too big for me so it will definitely stay in Cowboy Jack's inventory. I love the bright color and swirly details. 

After I found her, I proceeded to fill my arms with hanger upon hanger of dresses. The selection was pretty amazing. I'm a no nonsense shopper though....I won't even touch an item of clothing if I don't instantly love the color or pattern. There's no doubt that I love to shop but I also don't like to waste my time. As the crowd inside the warehouse grew and grew, I decided to tackle one more section before calling it a day. Since this was my first venture into finding inventory, I didn't want to go overboard too soon. My next and final stop was in the women's accessories section. This is where I found the most adorable olive purse.




All in all, it was a very successful morning and my husband was very happy that we only stayed for an hour. I definitely found enough clothing, shoes and accessories to start my etsy store so keep an eye out for the news on that!

1 comment: