Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bye Bye Gallery!


I haven’t been much of a blogger. Between training for my team relay in the Oakland marathon, training my replacement at work and just life in general getting in the way, I haven’t had much free time to daydream about my store. That all changes today though!! I ran 7.5 miles for my team in Oakland last Sunday and yesterday was my very last day at the gallery. Even though I’ve been wishing for this day to come, it’s still hard to believe that it actually happened! I’ll have a lot more free time to work on CJV and hopefully, just be an all around nicer person without the job stress.

I’ve been thinking about the home décor side of the store all morning. I definitely want to sell art and vintage frames. The art side of things is going to be the most challenging part for me and it may just test my relationship with my husband! HA! I recently bought this painting for our home at an antiques faire in Sacramento. I am VERY excited about it and he is not, to say the least. I absolutely love owls! The frame definitely looks dated and needs to be replaced but I think it’s a pretty awesome piece. What do you think?

1 comment: