Wednesday, June 29, 2011

And Away We Go!


I’ve been so busy lately I haven’t had much time to even think about Cowboy Jack unfortunately but today I’ve got a little free time and started thinking about what I need to pack for our upcoming trip to Baltimore and DC.  It’s cloudy and gross out here and I can’t wait to be in some real summer weather. We just had a record setting rainfall in the city yesterday. Apparently it hasn’t rained that much on June 28th EVER. Ugh. I haven’t been able to come to terms with the rain so I just put this dress on regardless of the weather. I am always checking out what other people are selling on etsy. It’s sort of an obsession of mine.  I came across this blue number recently and had to have it. I think it was the ruffled collared that drew me to it. I’m definitely taking this with.
Recent purchase from Lone Mountain Phoenix on etsy


I only own one pair of shorts so I need to pull out all the stops with the dresses so I’ll be taking these along as well.


And just in case the evenings are a little cooler, I’m packing these tunics to wear with a cute jacket and some leggings.


Now that I am an etsy seller and a sometimes blogger I am excited about visiting other cities and observing other fashion trends. I bought a rad pair of boots and a jacket in Baltimore years ago so I know there are some good boutiques there. Let’s hope we can take a break from the site seeing and beer drinking for a little shopping time.

Happy 4th of July! 

No comments:

Post a Comment